Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 30125
For technical alpine routes or side-country powder searches, choose simplicity over complexity. This lightweight yet warm crew sticks to the essentials with our versatile Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric. It’s the warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayer in the Capilene family, made to keep you dry and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions. Soft, stretchy and compressible, it has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Articulated, offset seam sleeve construction allows complete shoulder mobility and hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Articulated raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Self-fabric collar for comfort
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� fabric (solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex); with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Fit: Cut long enough to tuck in
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 43646
Review ProductId: 30125
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual outing
I got this for my wife as a functional, yet stylish way to tackle the winter. She loves it. Warm and soft, yet very durable. The product runs small, but that's a plus for my wife who likes more form fitting jackets. Not something you would want to wear in the rain, but it's held up well enough so far to the elements of the PNW.