Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms (Women's)
Product Number: 30230
For cold conditions, grab the women's Patagonia Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, they feel soft and stretchy. Their smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture, and rests smoothly against the skin. Details include a self-fabric waistband with a soft knit mesh inside for next-to-skin comfort and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 5.9-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric that has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (3.6 oz) 102 g
Material: 61% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign� approved, Polartec�]
Vendor ProductId: 43690
Review ProductId: 30230