Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 30130
Equally at home during high exertion ski-touring or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, for the truly committed, we offer Capilene 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, they have a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, functional fly and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� fabric (solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex); with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 43686
Review ProductId: 30130