Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22335
The Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms is Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cold conditions.
Waiting out the long hours of an alpine bivy will be a lot more comfortable in these stretchy, insulating bottoms. Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer, Capilene 4 Expedition Weight is soft, stretchy and compressible. It has a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior that traps heat, wicks moisture, and feels smooth against the skin. The bottoms have a brushed-elastic waistband for softness and a functional fly. Made of 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- 4-panel construction
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Costa Rica.
Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
Material: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 43506
Review ProductId: 22335