Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms (Women's)
Product Number: 30230
Epic days call for technical insulation that keeps your skin dry when you’re pushing the pace and your core warm when the action slows down. For cool-to-cold conditions, we grab the Capilene 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, they feel soft and stretchy. Their smooth knit face glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a flat mesh-backed waistband for next-to-skin comfort and a gusseted crotch for full-range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Vendor ProductId: 43691
Review ProductId: 30230