Capilene 4 Ew Beanie
In Stock Product Number: 30203
The Patagonia Capiline 4 EW Beanie hat is an unflappable partner for fast-moving ascents when the weather is a work in progress. Capilene® 4 is our warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayer for keeping you dry and comfortable in cold conditions. It has a soft, stretchy and compressible feel, a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers, and a brushed-fleece interior to insulate, wick moisture, and rest smoothly against the skin. With a flat-seam construction for next-to-the-skin comfort and a low-profile, helmet-friendly fit. Made of 3.7-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Warm and breathable open-grid back for moisture-wicking performance
- Lightweight and compressible; beanie can be worn alone or with a helmet
- 3.7-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex with Polygiener odor control
Material: Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec]
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 28983
Review ProductId: 30203