Capilene 4 Balaclava
Out of Stock Product Number: 30201
For the harsh reality of stopping wind and icy air, nothing beats a warm balaclava. Patagonia's is made from Capilene® 4, the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family. It has a soft, stretchy and compressible feel, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to insulate, wick moisture, and rest smoothly against the skin. The face opening fits above your mouth or under your chin, depending upon the coverage you require. Made of 3.7-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. One size.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open-grid fabric construction is breathable and wicks moisture
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a nonrestrictive fit
- 3.7-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex with Polygiene odor control for the garment
Material: Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec]
Season: F12 F13
Vendor ProductId: 28690
Review ProductId: 30201