Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 22345
A use and abuse must-have for groveling up a chimney pitch or liberating an untracked line through gnarled pines. Patagonia's Capilene Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric is bluesign approved, has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
Material: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 44445
Review ProductId: 22345
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
- Under Clothes
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's):
Use this as starter for cold weather fishing. Great layering tool. Love fact stays warm when wet and not bulky. Comfortable and quality material. Don't have any negatives. My second top after buying one years ago for rafting New River.
- Was this a gift?: