Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
Product Number: 22345
The Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck by Patagonia is a fundamental - to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window. Patagonia's new Capilene 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin.
The most versatile and fastest wicking of their performance baselayers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe.
Made with Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (8.8 oz) 249 g
Material: Power Dry, 100% polyester (65% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec�, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 44441
Review ProductId: 22345
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
- Under Clothes
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's):
Use this as starter for cold weather fishing. Great layering tool. Love fact stays warm when wet and not bulky. Comfortable and quality material. Don't have any negatives. My second top after buying one years ago for rafting New River.
- Was this a gift?: