Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
Product Number: 22345
Built to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window, our soft and compressible Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The most versatile of our performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly and resists wear. The fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and has a smooth knit face that glides easily between layers. Details include a low-bulk zip-neck for easy venting, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec Power Dry, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 44442
Review ProductId: 22345
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
- Under Clothes
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's):
Use this as starter for cold weather fishing. Great layering tool. Love fact stays warm when wet and not bulky. Comfortable and quality material. Don't have any negatives. My second top after buying one years ago for rafting New River.
- Was this a gift?: