Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Kid's)
In Stock Product Number: 22580
The Kid's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck by Patagonia can be worn alone or with layers, and is made of breathable, fast-wicking Capilene 3 Midweight fabric with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Versatile, fast-wicking and quick-drying, the layerable Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck can be worn to harvest the last of the pumpkins or collecting powder from the first snow. Made of durable Polartec Power Dry polyester (52-69% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment, it features an easy-on zip front that has a self-fabric wind-flap backing, and a doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage. With a brushed interior for soft-next-to-skin insulation, nonchafing flat seams throughout and a no-rub heat-transfer logo.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Non-chafing flat-seam construction
- Forward shoulder seams prevent chafe under backpack straps
- Doubled collar for coverage and warmth
- Heat-transfer logo
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Heathers: 52% recycled; solids: 69% recycled; stripes: 59% recycled) double knit. All with Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: (5.1 oz) 145 g
Material: Polartec Power Dry
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved, Polartec]
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 64761
Review ProductId: 22580