Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms (Women's)
Product Number: 22342
The Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms is Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
A cool-weather staple, these soft and compressible bottoms provide warmth and moisture-management for skiing, alpine climbing and the snow-packed commute through the Avenues. They're made of warm Capilene 3 Midweight fabric, Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer weight. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions, they offer excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (6.1 oz) 173 g
Material: Power Dry, 100% polyester (65% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign� approved, Polartec�]
Vendor ProductId: 44342
Review ProductId: 22342