Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout
In Stock Product Number: 37165
The Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms is Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible and has a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: (6.6 oz) 187 g
Material: Power Dry, 100% polyester, Gladiodor
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 44321
Review ProductId: 22341