Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms (Men's)
Product Number: 22341
The Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms is Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible and has a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (6.6 oz) 187 g
Material: Power Dry�, 100% polyester, Gladiodor
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec�, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 44321
Review ProductId: 22341