Capilene 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms (Women's)
Product Number: 26740
The Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms, Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer, keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
Cut for sweeping descents, these bottoms have a mid-calf length designed for boots. Made from Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. They breathe easily, wick moisture, stretch as you move, and dry quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin, and the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (6.5 oz) 184 g
Material: Power Dry, 100% polyester (65% recycled)
Fit: Boot cut, Slim fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign� approved, Polartec�]
Vendor ProductId: 44480
Review ProductId: 26740