Capilene 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 37184
The Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms, Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer, keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
The mid-calf length of these bottoms eases shin strain from stiff ski boots and steep fall lines. Made from Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Capilene 3 Midweight breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin; the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility; functional fly
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (6 oz) 170 g
Material: Power Dry, 100% polyester (65% recycled)
Fit: Boot cut: inseam shortened by 6˝
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 44475
Review ProductId: 26739