Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Women's)
Product Number: 22352
Warbonnet's Feather Arete gets your blood pumping; the exposed belays turn your core to stone. The Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck by Patagonia may be the only comfort you find there, affording maximum breathability, superior wicking and the fastest dry time of all Patagonia's Capilene fabrics. Worn on its own, it keeps you dry and cool during high-exertion activities in warm conditions. Worn under a shell when a chill wind blows, it wicks perspiration and helps to insulate. Details include a deep zipper to vent the full-coverage neck, raglan sleeves that won't chafe under pack straps, and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made with 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (4.3 oz) 122 g
Material: 100% polyester (54% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Gladiodor�]
Vendor ProductId: 44861
Review ProductId: 22352
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Moisture Wicking
- Snug Fit
- Cold Weather
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Women's):
I love this top. It can work in almost any temperature, because it is long sleeves but also really breathable and moisture wicking. It is really cute as a performance shirt or even just to wear as a casual shirt. I love it.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: