Capilene 2 Lightweight T-Shirt (Women's)
Product Number: 22354
The Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight T-Shirt by Patagonia keeps things dry and cool while puzzling the opening sequence to the Primrose Dihedrals. Capilene 2 Lightweight fabric's open knit invites airflow, and its excellent wicking properties help keep you dry. Made with the fastest drying of Patagonia's performance baselayer fabrics, Capilene 2 fabric is insulative enough beneath layers for chilly days. This tee has a feminine self-fabric neckline for soft comfort, modified raglan sleeves for full-range of motion, and side seams rolled forward for smooth layering. Made with 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Modified raglan sleeves enable full range of motion
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 104 g (3.7 oz)
Material: 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 44876
Review ProductId: 22354
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Figure Flattering
- Great Color
- Quality Materials
- Washes Well
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight T-Shirt (Women's):
I've bought the new version of this shirt each year not because my old one wore out but because I love the colors. Last year, it came in a bright lipstick pink which seemed like a must and this year, I love the turquoise. The cut is great, slightly fitted but not too snug or tight, and the v-neck is a great style feature. The v isn't too low cut but just enough to make the shirt a little more interesting and stylish. The sleeve length is between a cap sleeve and a short sleeve and I find it ideal for the warm months. I also like the weight of this shirt: it's ideal for hot summer day runs but also good for wearing on a late night walk.
- Feels true to size