Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew (Women's) 2013 (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37334
The Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew is Patagonia's most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable.
Grab this top when your trail runs include a high pass or doubtful weather. It has the fastest dry time of all Patagonia's performance baselayer fabrics, with an open-knit construction that breathes and wicks to keep you dry and cool. You can wear Capilene 2 Lightweight on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, offset side seams and raglan sleeves that keep clear of shoulder straps to eliminate chafe. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams rolled forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem; long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (5.2 oz) 147 g
Material: 100% polyester (54% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Gladiodor]
Vendor ProductId: 44820
Review ProductId: 22350
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew (Women's):
This is a great and super comfortable shirt that I mainly use for running. It is very soft, and although it is a bit thin, it does the job. I typically wear it as a layer. The price was great as well. I wish I would have bought more.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: