Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's) Closeout
Product Number: 37336
The Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms are Patagonia's most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable.
Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made of an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, they provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and side seams that are set forward to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (5.8 oz) 164 g
Material: 100% polyester (54% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Gladiodor]
Vendor ProductId: 44902
Review ProductId: 22356
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's):
Love these thermals. When pairs from other brands rip and tear when I kneel in them for hours upon days, this brand keeps on doing their job -- keeping me warm, wicking sweat, and staying fitted. I only hope that with this new pair, the quality stays the same as the ones I purchased 8 years ago -- they're still kicking!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: