Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 22356
Stay warm and dry in these performance baselayer bottoms when your pace falls short of the advancing storm. Made with exceptional breathability and wicking and drying properties, they provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a flat mesh-backed waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe. Made of 3.6-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester, with Polygiene permanent odor control and 20-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Polartec Power Dry, Polygiene
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 44945
Review ProductId: 22356
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's):
Love these thermals. When pairs from other brands rip and tear when I kneel in them for hours upon days, this brand keeps on doing their job -- keeping me warm, wicking sweat, and staying fitted. I only hope that with this new pair, the quality stays the same as the ones I purchased 8 years ago -- they're still kicking!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: