Capilene 1 Stretch Boxer Briefs (Men's)
Product Number: 28452
The summit of Ojos del Salado, replete with Atacama views, is no place to be concerned about your underwear. Made from our stretchiest synthetic baselayer fabric, the Men's Capilene 1 Stretch Boxer Briefs are a no-brainer for high-output pursuits, offering enduring comfort and excellent flexibility. The tagless, brushed elastic waistband and durable, smooth jersey face are soft and comfortable against your skin. A self-fabric, fully functioning fly and offset, low-profile seams provide chafe-free mobility. Featuring Polygiene permanent odor control.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Our stretchiest synthetic baselayer fabric provides superior flexibility, comfort and moisture-management
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Low-profile merrow seams are offset to provide chafe-free mobility
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polyester,spandex jersey w/ Polygiene
Vendor ProductId: 32471
Review ProductId: 28452
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 1 Stretch Boxer Briefs (Men's):
Bought a few pair for climbing in after blowing out the crotch of several pair of regular cotton boxers and even have worn out the waist band of several pair of cotton boxer briefs and sport trunks.
These are still pretty new, but they have built in spandex, provide plenty of stretch, don't ride up too much and are warm, but breathe.
By the end of a session I forget that they are even on. As long as these hold up then they will have justified their cost.
Size 29/30 waist, small fits very well.
- Was this a gift?: