Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24387
The Women's Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank by Patagonia is light as a cirrus cloud, yet built for the heavy work of steep hill climbs, sun-drenched trail runs and summer canyoneering. This is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer, made to keep you dry and moving freely during active pursuits. The 84% polyester/16% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has Gladiodor odor control for the garment. It wicks perspiration and rests lightly on the skin, allowing a cooling airflow. Wide straps accommodate sports bras, offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the front and center-back add visibility to predawn runs. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Superior stretch and moisture management; with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Wide tank strap accommodates/hides sports bra straps
- Reflective logo on front and center back
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz)
Material: 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Vendor ProductId: 45615
Review ProductId: 24130
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Washes Well
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank (Women's):
Very comfortable! Not a tight fit, rather a little looser fitting (which I like). Dries quickly on those hot, sweaty runs or gym workouts. Stylish!
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: