Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Bottoms (Men's)
Product Number: 30113
The men's Patagonia Cap 1 Silkweight Stretch Bottoms are quick-to-wick and quick-to dry. These are Patagonia's stretchiest bottoms for summer backpacking, trekking in temperate climates or laying down a set of 8s in fresh corn snow. The fabric is a blend of 5.1-oz 84% polyester and 16% spandex with Gladiodor� odor control for the garment and 50+ UPF sun protection. It rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration to keep you dry. A brushed elastic waistband provides next-to-skin comfort; offset seams feel smooth under the pressure of a loaded hip belt or harness.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Superior stretch and moisture management; with 50-UPF sun protection
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (6.1 oz) 173 g
Material: 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 45630
Review ProductId: 30113