Capilene 1 Silkweight Scoop (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24386
The Women's Capilene 1 Silkweight Scoop is Patagonia's lightest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and cool and has 15-UPF sun protection.
Not just for sweaty episodes, the silky Capilene 1 Silkweight Scoop provides smooth, stay-dry performance whether worn under a shirt around town, with a shell for skate skiing or on its own during a late-season desert run. Made with Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric, it wicks moisture, breathes, and dries in a flash. Cut long enough to tuck in, with a slightly scooped neck that has soft, pliable self-fabric binding that's soft and pliable, and set-in sleeves that won't chafe beneath pack straps. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fast drying, highly breathable, provides 15-UPF sun protection, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Neck is slightly scooped with pliable self-fabric binding
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 45361
Review ProductId: 24386
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Scoop (Women's):
Runs smaller than the patagonia cap 2s I have. I wear a small in them, so I ordered a small in this one. It was too tight, especially in the shoulders. Other than that, it felt good...like it would keep you quite cool while getting your sweat on. Very lightweight.
- Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: