Capilene 1 Silkweight Graphic T-Shirt (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24129
Moab’s Porcupine Rim in late May – the descents are always spectacular, but the heat can get intense. Keep yourself cool with this airy, forgiving tee. Worn alone it provides 50+ UPF sun protection, superior stretch and a cool, drying airflow. Paired with another layer, it wicks moisture and adds warmth when temperatures drop. Made with our stretchiest Capilene performance baselayer fabric, this shirt breathes and dries in a flash. With a tuckable length, soft self-fabric crewneck, offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing beneath pack straps and angled side seams for layering comfort. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
Material: Polyester (35% recycled)/spandex jersey
Fit: Slim fit
Season: S14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 45590
Review ProductId: 39228
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Thicker Material
- Trim Fit Wo Being Tight
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Graphic T-Shirt (Men's):
Rock Creek had what I was looking for at a nice price. Size large fits me well without being superhero tight, at 5'8" and 175lbs. Fit is trimmer than the previous version, and that's OK.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length