Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 37156
The Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms are Patagonia's lightest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and cool and has 15-UPF sun protection.
Soft and silky feeling next to the skin, Capilene 1 Silkweight keeps spring corn-skiing legs dry and cool for all-day comfort on the slopes. Made with Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric (3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment), these bottoms wick perspiration, breathe, and dry quickly. With a functional fly, an elastic waistband that's brushed for softness, inseams that are set forward to prevent chafe and a gusseted crotch for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fast drying, highly breathable, provides 15-UPF sun protection, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Streamlined, functional fly
- Inseams are set forward to prevent chafe
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Colombia.
Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 45401
Review ProductId: 13934