Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37156
The Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms are Patagonia's lightest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and cool and has 15-UPF sun protection.
Soft and silky feeling next to the skin, Capilene 1 Silkweight keeps spring corn-skiing legs dry and cool for all-day comfort on the slopes. Made with Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric (3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment), these bottoms wick perspiration, breathe, and dry quickly. With a functional fly, an elastic waistband that's brushed for softness, inseams that are set forward to prevent chafe and a gusseted crotch for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 45401
Review ProductId: 13934
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Body Heat
- Around the House
- On The Mountain
- Under Clothes
Comments about Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms (Men's):
Soft as silk and comfortable over a wide range of temps. I'm 6' and 175 and the men's large fits me perfectly.
- Feels true to length
- True to size
- Was this a gift?: