Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms (Men's)
Product Number: 24124
Ultra lightweight and easily packable, this is your baselayer for a summer climbing trip into the Wind River’s Titcomb Basin. Paired under another layer, they wick moisture and add warmth for chilly belays. Worn alone, they provide 50+ UPF sun protection and a cool, drying airflow. Made with our lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric, these bottoms breathe, stretch for exceptional mobility and dry in a flash. The smooth jersey face and brushed elastic waistband feel smooth against skin. With a gusseted crotch for mobility and a fully functional fly. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (130-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polyester, spandex jersey
Vendor ProductId: 45680
Review ProductId: 13934