Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck (Men's)
Product Number: 30132
The Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck by Patagonia is the baselayer to wear when you're riding Jackson Hole in January. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Capilene 4 Expedition Weight offers the highest thermal performance in the Capilene family.
Retooled to be warmer than Patagonia's previous Capilene 4, it also breathes better and dries faster. Its smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and the soft, brushed fleece interior warms and wicks. With a deep zipper, snug-fitting collar, offset shoulder seams and yoke, tuckable hem length and a zipper garage with a draft flap to help block cold. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts which offer low bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Shoulder yoke and arm seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Straight hem
- Long enough to tuck in
Material: Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex; Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 43461
Review ProductId: 22333