Capilene 4 Expedition Weight 1/4-Zip Hoody (Men's)
Product Number: 30136
Designed for overhead powder and far-away alpine routes, but also worn in coffee houses and yoga studios everywhere, the Capilene 4 Hoody is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and rest smoothly against your skin. Hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage when you’re climbing and an anatomically shaped hood with a tall collar blocks the wind and increases coverage and warmth. An elongated front zipper quickly vents heat, a chest pocket stows your energy bar and the drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� fabric (solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex); with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Vendor ProductId: 43666
Review ProductId: 30136