Bulkley River Pants
Product Number: 22196
The Bulkley River Pants by Patagonia are insulated, layerable 100% polyester cold-weather fishing pants with a comfortable sweatpant fit.
Steelhead, salmon, trout ... they aren't called "coldwater" fisheries for nothing. But the answer for chilly wading and cool weather is simple: Bulkley River pants. Patagonia's latest version is made of polyester double-sided fleece for warmth in extreme cold. The Bulkley River Pants fit like your favorite pair of sweatpants, layer easily and provide an almost guilt-inducing level of coziness between waders and baselayer. An elasticized waist with drawcord, two front, tricot-lined pockets with security snaps and a horizontal zippered hip pocket complete the package for maximum comfort and convenience.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Warm polyester fleece pant can be layered beneath all Patagonia waders
- Tricot-lined elasticized waist has a tipped drawcord for a secure fit
- Two tricot-lined pockets in front; one tricot-lined hip pocket with horizontal zipper
- 10.6-oz Polartec 100% polyester (14% recycled) double-sided fleece
Weight: 476 g (16.8 oz)
Material: 10.6-oz Polartec 100% polyester (14% recycled) double-sided fleece
Fit: 32" inseam
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 25847
Review ProductId: 22196