Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket (Youth)
In Stock Product Number: 30316
Whistler’s dramatic weather turns surly faster than you can stick an Ollie. Reach for this 3-in-1 H2No Performance Standard jacket to keep him warm when conditions are huffing and puffing outside. It features a 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for absolute storm protection. The interior zip-out liner has compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled), and a quilted, street-savvy design. Wear the shell or liner alone, or combine them when the storm settles in. The shell includes fully-taped seams, a 3-panel hood with a brim and an elasticized gusset, tough, 2.5-layer nylon fabric over the shoulders, a slick polyester-mesh lining for easy layering, a integrated mini-powder skirt and a snap loop that attaches to our Boys’ Insulated Snowshot Pants to seal out spindrift. Other features: zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, a zippered chest pocket with cable routing opening, internal drawcord and adjustable cuffs and a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier with a 2.5-layer nylon ripstop contrast, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully-taped seams; polyester mesh-lined shell for easy on/off; zip-out liner with 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Outer shell: Three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit; full-zip with external storm flap, a hook-and-loop closure and mini-internal zipper cover
- Shell with contrast yoke and side panel detail; mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Snowshot Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Polyester-mesh liner is quilted for a street-savvy look and has a spandex binding finish; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone. Shell contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket liner (shell and liner): 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: 850 g (30 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer
Fit: This garment has a Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 68361
Review ProductId: 30316