Box Quilt Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26678
The Men's Box Quilt Jacket by Patagonia is windproof and warm, this insulated hoody is made of a brushed polyester/nylon blend that feels like cotton.
Consider the Box Quilt an uber-hoody: ultra-warm, windproof and insulated so you can wait in comfort for the onshores to settle or the uptown El to arrive. The poly/nylon blend shell is super durable and brushed to a pleasing, flannel-like softness. The 100-g recycled polyester Thermogreen provides un-bulky, stay-toasty-when-wet insulation and compresses for deep smooshes into packs and duffels. Hood tightens with an adjustable drawcord. With welted full-length zip; zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal, tricot-brushed chest pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Brushed and quilted nylon/polyester herringbone fabric is windproof, lined with quilted polyester plain weave and insulated with 100-g recycled polyester Thermogreen¿
- Hooded jacket with adjustable drawcord on hood and welted full-length zipper
- Pockets: Two welted, zippered handwarmers and one zippered internal left-chest pocket are lined with brushed tricot
- Self-fabric cuffs and hem
- Hip length
Weight: 822 g (29 oz)
Material: 5.9-oz 58% polyester/42% nylon brushed herringbone with windproof laminate. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27750
Review ProductId: 26678