Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 100L
In Stock Product Number: 37293
We decided the wheel was a pretty good invention after all, so we added two of them to our bomber Black Hole bags and created this super burly, smooth-rolling duffel. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling and still hold everything you need for an extended trip. The U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered mesh pockets inside keep small items organized (so that your toothbrush stays out of your soap). A zippered exterior pocket provides an easy-access location for your boarding pass, an energy bar or a paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position, telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four, corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Material: 1,200D polyester, Deluge DWR
Vendor ProductId: 49385
Review ProductId: 37293