Black Hole Pack 25L New
In Stock Product Number: 39303
Patagonia built the Black Hole backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items, and side compression straps cinch the load and/or secure external items. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a simple waistband secure the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15"" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
Material: 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Volume: 25 L
Vendor ProductId: 49296
Review ProductId: 39303