Black Hole Duffel 90L
In Stock Product Number: 24024
The Black Hole Duffel 90L by Patagonia is water-resistant and super durable. The Black Hole Duffel 90L is designed to carry your gear to faraway places.
This burly carryall is inspired by the simple utility of shipping containers on trains. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage handler treatment. Carrying options include removable, padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (2 lbs 10 oz) 1191 g
Volume: 90 L / 5492 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 49345
Review ProductId: 24024
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Access Items
- Easy To Carry
- Easy To Identify
- Good Capacity
- High Quality
- Family Trips
- Long Vacations
- Weekend Trips
Comments about Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L:
Great for overnight travel or multi day trips. This is a simple durable duffel.
- Travel Frequency:
- 6-10 Annual Trips
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: