Bivy Down Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30148
When fall’s to-do list keeps you toiling deep into winter, you’ll be thankful for your men's Patagonia quilted Bivy Down Jacket. Insulated with 600-fill power premium European goose down to warm December’s icy temperatures, it has a robust yet limber nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulders and collar for tackling jobs in any condition. Brushed polyester lines the generous handwarmer pockets for thawing cold fingers, and the drop-tail hem provides lower-back coverage as you’re stooping and bending. The stand-up collar stops nettlesome winds; full zipper has a wind flap with metal snaps. With internal zippered left-chest pocket. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable nylon canvas fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder and collar; insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Stand-up collar and wind flap with metal snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas. Shoulders and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: (33.3 oz) 944 g
Material: 600-fill premium European goose down
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 28320
Review ProductId: 30148
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Business Casual
- Early morning dog walks
- Post Surf Warm Up
Love this thing. You will not find a softer interior lining of a jacket anywhere. Period. Feels very high quality and substantial without being physically heavy. Great for warming up after a cold surf session or for walking the dog on a brisk morning. Highly recommended.
- Was this a gift?: