Bivy Down Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 30148
With the winter storm cycle dumping powder for days, it can be hard to get much done at home. But after charging the glades all morning, there are still paths to be shoveled and dogs to be walked. Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down, the Bivy Down Jacket features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The two welted handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey; an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. Stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold the cold out while you work, and the full zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable nylon canvas fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder and collar; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Stand-up collar and wind flap with metal snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
Weight: 944 g (33.3 oz)
Material: 600-fill-power duck down
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 28321
Review ProductId: 30148
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Business Casual
- Early morning dog walks
- Post Surf Warm Up
Comments about Patagonia Bivy Down Jacket (Men's):
Love this thing. You will not find a softer interior lining of a jacket anywhere. Period. Feels very high quality and substantial without being physically heavy. Great for warming up after a cold surf session or for walking the dog on a brisk morning. Highly recommended.
- Was this a gift?: