Product Number: 39302
The Bimini Cap by Patagonia is a lightweight hat with a neck flap and larger bill that provides full coverage and all-day sun protection; made of 100% Supplex nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
South of Kanab, temperatures take a decidedly upward swing. In these sun-exposed landscapes Patagonia's Bimini provides a welcome retreat. Its cool 4.2-oz 100% nylon fabric sheds water, dries quickly, and has a light hand to temper tropical glare. A supple rear drape shields ears and neck from searing rays. Details: a generous, floatable foam bill with a dark underside to cut glare, a moisture-wicking Coolmax headband and elastic webbing with an adjustable buckle to fine-tune the fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fixed drape on flap covers entire back of neck
- Coolmax headband wicks moisture
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for a snug fit
- 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Weight: (3.5 oz) 99 g
Fit: Adjustable rear buckle
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 28752
Review ProductId: 24021