Out of Stock Product Number: 24021
Under a blistering equatorial sun, cooler heads prevail. And nothing helps you keep your cool like our Bimini Cap. The 4.2-oz 100% nylon fabric sheds water, dries quickly and has a light hand to temper tropical glare. A supple rear drape shields ears and neck from searing rays and now features our fly fishing logo on the back. Details: a generous, floatable foam bill with a dark underside to cut glare, a moisture-wicking Coolmax headband and elastic webbing with an adjustable buckle to fine-tune the fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fixed drape on flap covers entire back of neck
- Coolmax headband wicks moisture
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for a snug fit
Weight: 88 g (3.1 oz)
Material: Supplex nylon with 50+ UPF, DWR
Vendor ProductId: 28753
Review ProductId: 24021