Beyond the Mountain by Steve House
In Stock Product Number: 38926
Published by Patagonia Books™, Beyond the Mountain by Steve House describes what it takes to be one of the world’s best high-altitude mountain climbers. Hardcover edition, 288 pages, with 81 black-and-white and color photographs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Written by Steve House
- Hardcover edition
- 288 pages with 81 black-and-white and color photographs
- Winner of the 2009 Broadman Tasker Award and the 2009 Banff Mountain Book Award for Mountain Literature
- Published by Patagonia Books
- Printed on 100% post-consumer waste paper
- 539 g (1 lb 3 oz)
- Made in Canada.
Vendor ProductId: BK205
Review ProductId: 38926