Better Sweater Scarf
Product Number: 26688
The Better Sweater Scarf by Patagonia is supersoft and has a polyester sweater-knit exterior for shedding weather and a fuzzy fleece interior to keep you warm.
The Better Sweater Scarf takes the edge off a cold day with its soft, fleecy interior that pampers skin and stops heat loss. Its tightly woven sweater-knit exterior resists snow and cold drafts. Made from 100% polyester fabric to dry quickly and endure wear, it features a smooth fabric binding around the edges for soft comfort. Sized to accommodate a wrap or two.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Sweater-knit exterior with a warm and soft polyester fleece interior
- Micropolyester jersey binds edge of the scarf
- Generous 67˝ length X 12˝ width wraps once or twice around neck
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
Material: Polyester fleece
Fit: Adjustable fit
Technologies: [bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 28650
Review ProductId: 26688
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!