Baby Sun Bucket Hat
Out of Stock Product Number: 24015
The Baby Sun Bucket Hat by Patagonia goes on when the sun rises above the horizon, and stays on when raindrops start falling. Its made of an ultradurable 4-ply, 4.2-oz Supplex nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and reverses to either a contrasting solid color or print. A soft tuck-away chin strap with a hook-and-loop fastener holds securely without chafing young jawlines. Packs small; easy care. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, fast-drying Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Brim protects head, face and neck
- Buttonholes in hat allow chin straps to thread onto reverse side with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Reversible style with fun print/solid combinations
- 4-ply, 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish with 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Material: 4-ply, 4.2-oz Supplex 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Vendor ProductId: 66074
Review ProductId: 15918