Baby Shelled Hat
In Stock Product Number: 22567
The Baby Shelled Hat by Patagonia is made of a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric is insulated with a warm polyester high-pile fleece; double snaps at the chin allow for a secure fit.
This hat keeps bitter wind from dashing away with baby's heat. It has a skin-pampering interior of high-pile polyester double-faced fleece, and a weather-resistant shell made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Long earflaps provide storm coverage; they fold up and snap out of the way when the sun starts shining. The paneled construction provides a snug fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Warm and wind-resistant shell/fleece combination
- Long earflaps protect ears in cold weather
- Double snaps on earflaps snap-up on top of hat or under chin for secure fit
- Paneled construction for a snug fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece
Weight: (5.1 oz) 145 g
Material: Polyester fleece
Fit: Paneled construction for a snug fit
Vendor ProductId: 60576
Review ProductId: 22567