Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants
In Stock Product Number: 26856
The Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants by Patagonia are reversible cold-weather pants for babies: Wind- and water-resistant recycled polyester on one side and plush, high-loft fleece on the other, with Thermogreen insulation in-between.
Patagonia's Reversible Tribbles Pants provide two-for-one fully insulated convenience for young sprouts: The 100% recycled polyester shell side is durable and wind sheltering, and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. The thick 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece side feels great against the skin. (Reverse them if the mood shifts, or to slide easily over layers.) Between the two resides cold-buffering 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation. With an easy-on elasticized waist, and spandex binding at the ankles to seal out chill.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind- and water-resistant shell fabric is fast drying, lightweight and durable; lightweight and compressible 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Gusseted crotch for a comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
- Shell side reverses to a fleece side for style options; quilted through all layers helps minimize bulk
Weight: (1.8 oz) 51 g
Material: 60-g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60435
Review ProductId: 26856