Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
Product Number: 26864
The Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket, made with a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric and warm, compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation reverses to a plush high-pile fleece side.
The only trouble with Tribbles is deciding which fabric, furry or slick, to wear on the outside. This reversible wind-and-weather-resistant jacket is made of a smooth, durable recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The flip side features cozy, high-pile polyester fleece. A soft layer of 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) between the two layers adds warm, low-bulk insulation. Raglan sleeves with elasticized cuffs allow extra mobility for little arms; elbow patches on the fleece side increase durability. To seal out the elements, an elasticized hood and hem provide a secure, protective fit. Handwarmer pockets on both sides of the jacket and a reflective zipper-pull round out the features.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; jacket is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen recycled polyester
- Elasticized hood provides a secure and protective fit
- Raglan sleeves provides extra mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of jacket; elbow patches on fleece side for durability
- Internal elasticized drawcord helps seal out the elements
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull; elasticized cuffs to seal out cold
Weight: (7.3 oz) 207 g
Material: 100g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 61061
Review ProductId: 26864