Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
Product Number: 26864
The Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket, made with a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric and warm, compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation reverses to a plush high-pile fleece side.
The only trouble with Tribbles is deciding which fabric, furry or slick, to wear on the outside. This reversible wind-and-weather-resistant jacket is made of a smooth, durable recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The flip side features cozy, high-pile polyester fleece. A soft layer of 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) between the two layers adds warm, low-bulk insulation. Raglan sleeves with elasticized cuffs allow extra mobility for little arms; elbow patches on the fleece side increase durability. To seal out the elements, an elasticized hood and hem provide a secure, protective fit. Handwarmer pockets on both sides of the jacket and a reflective zipper-pull round out the features.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant quilted shell is treated with a Deluge DWR; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; with warm 100-g Thermogreen insulation
- Elasticized hood for a protective fit
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility; quilting through all layers to reduce bulk
- Shell and fleece side with handwarmer pockets; durable elbow patches on fleece side
- Internal elasticized drawcord
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull; elasticized cuff to seal out chill
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: (7.3 oz) 207 g
Material: 100g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 61061
Review ProductId: 26864