Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
In Stock Product Number: 26855
Before one can ice skate, one must first ice crawl. Up to task, Patagonia's warm, soft Puff-Ball Pants are snag- and wind-resistant thanks to 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric. DWR (durable water repellent) finish seals out wet weather and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) stays warm even when wet. A contrast, elasticized waist with spandex trim feels good on the tummy; spandex binding at the ankles keeps pants in place. Hook-and-loop closure at fly, snaps at waistband and a gusseted crotch provide a diaper-friendly fit. Reverses to a contrasting quilted side. Solid side has snap-flap back pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Contrast elasticized waist with spandex trim at edge for softness
- Fly has hook-and-loop closure and snaps at waistband
- Solid side has snap-flap back pocket
- Reverses to solid contrasted quilt-side
- Spandex binding at ankle opening for a secure fit
Material: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 60194
Review ProductId: 26855