Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
Out of Stock Product Number: 26855
Patagonia's Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants, made with a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric and warm, compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation has spandex binding at the ankle to seal out drafts.
All-weather warmth in reversible colors: Patagonia's warm, soft Puff-Ball Pants feature a snag-resistant all-recycled polyester shell and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to seal out wet weather. The ultra-compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) stays warm even when wet, and is wind-resistant. A fold-over waist feels good on the tummy, and spandex binding at the ankles keeps pants in place. Colors reverse to a contrasting quilted side.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Fold-over elastic waist for comfort
- Gusseted crotch provides comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and to seal out chill
- Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for boys and girls
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: (2.6 oz) 74 g
Material: 100-g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 60193
Review ProductId: 26855