Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
Product Number: 22557
The Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket by Patagonia is made of a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric, is insulated with warm and compressible100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled); with handwarmer pockets on the non-quilted side.
Kids adapt to Mother Nature's changes with ease. So do Patagonia's reversible Puff-Balls. They block wind, moisture and cold temperatures with a fabric that's soft and inviting. The 2.3-oz ripstop shell is made of 100% recycled polyester and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet; a 3-panel self-contouring hood provides a sure and sheltering fit; and the zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the prints reverse to solid, quilted side.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, durable shell fabric is wind resistant and treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish; high-loft, lightweight and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood is contoured for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs and hood holds shape
- Reversible shell fabric and quilting offers style options
- Handwarmer pockets on non-quilted side
Weight: (5.2 oz) 147 g
Material: 100g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 60187
Review ProductId: 14133